Glue of the Month
Krazy Glue with Skin Guard
December's Glue of the month is a new and improved version of Krazy
Glue. Most of us have used Krazy Glue or other similar cyanoacrylates,
and know that they bond most materials almost instantly, even skin.
Sometimes with tragic or hilarious consequences.
Krazy Glue has moved to counter this problem
by adding Skin Guard to their product.
Skin Guard claims to delay the adhesion of skin from the regular bond of
less than 15 seconds to 30-60 seconds with Skin Guard.
At This to
That, we are dedicated to testing new products, even if it means
gluing our fingers together. Imagine our surprise when we discovered that
Krazy Glue with Skin Guard adhered to skin at a mere 20 seconds! We
then tested the regular Krazy Glue which also adhered skin at 20
seconds. We feel it is our responsibility to report to our users that
Krazy Glue with Skin Guard is no different than regular Krazy glue -- at least
in our limited/unscientific testing.
The other important thing we discovered is that it is easy to un-bond skin
adhered with Krazy Glue (with or without Skin Guard) by running your
bonded skin under cold water or rubbing it with an ice cube.
Past Glues of the Month
If you've discovered a glue that you've grown attached to, please let us
know. Maybe we can honor your glue in a future month.
- August 2003 - Mr. Sticky's Underwater Glue
- April 2003 - P.C. Woody
- January 2003 - Weld-on Adhesives and Cements
- December 2002 - Krazy Glue with Skin Guard
- November 2002 - Permatex Bullseye Windshield Repair
- September 2002 - UHU "Twist & Glue"
- August 2002 - Aleene's Platinum Bond Patio and Garden Adhesive
- July 2002 - Gloozit Marine and RV Gloo
- May 2002 - Jones Tones Plexi Clear Glue
- April 2002 - Silicone-Be-Gone
- March 2002 - Eggs
- February 2002 - Rabbit Skin Glue by Gamblin Artist Colors
- January 2002 - LePage's new Easy Flow System
- December 2001 - Scotch Tape
- November 2001 - Daptex Foam Sealant
- October 2001 - Gelatin and Glycerin Glue
- September 2001 - Crayola Project Glue
- August 2001 - Waterweld
- July 2001 - Yes Glue
- June 2001 - Little Red Cap
- May 2001 - Weldbond reprise
- April 2001 - Stoneco Padding Glue
- March 2001 - PascoFix
- February 2001 - Quick Grab
- January 2001 - Coccoina Colla Bianca
- December 2000 - Royal Icing
- November 2000 - Good Glue
- October 2000 - Pros-Aide
- September 2000 - Elmer's Galactic Glue
- August 2000 - Microcrystalline Wax
- July 2000 - LePage's Universal Adhesive
- June 2000 - Tear Mender Fabric Leather Cement
- May 2000 - Shoe Goo
- April 2000 - Magic Goo Gone
- March 2000 - Sure Hold Plastic Surgery
- February 2000 - Gorilla Glue
- January 2000 - Casein Glue (milk)
- December 1999 - Aleene's Original "Tacky Glue"
- November 1999 - Weldbond Universal Space Age Adhesive
- October 1999 - Kryolan Spirit Gum
- September 1999 - Elmer's Washable School Glue
- August 1999 - Seal-All
- July 1999 - Loctite 349 Impruv
- June 1999 - Sikaflex
- May 1999 - Yamato Sticking Paste
- April 1999 - No More Nails
- April Fools 1999 - Juicy Fruit Gum
- March 1999 - Chair Doctor Glue by Veritas
Copyright © 1999-2017 thistothat.com, All rights reserved